December 2019 (Distribution of Application Forms)
Starting from 2 December 2019, application forms are available from the following:
- our school office
- our school website
- EDB Regional Education Service Centres
- your current primary school
January 2020 (Accepting Applications)
Completed application form and an application fee of $50 in a crossed cheque payable to “The Incorporated Management Committee of Jockey Club Ti-I College” should be submitted to our school in person or reach our school by mail during the period of 2-20 January 2020.
February to April 2020 (Admission Selection Process)
(Updated on 21/2/2020)
Admission Selection Process
- Practical Test and Interviews are CANCELLED.
- Admission selection will be based on the assessment of the materials provided by the applicants which reflects their past performances and attainments in areas of Academics, Sports/Visual Arts and Personal Development.
- Applicants will be allowed to submit supplementary information# which they planned to show to the teachers during the Practical Test and Interviews through an online platform during the period 24/2 - 6/3/2020
# For further details please refer to school announcement (available in both English and Chinese versions) dated 21/2/2020
Applicants’ performance in areas of Academics, Sports/Visual Arts, and Personal Development will be considered equally.
● Exam performance in Chinese, English and Mathematics in P.5 and P.6
● Rank order from EDB
● Regular training received
● Participation and performance in competitions
● Achievement in competitions (local/regional/international)
● High level attainment (e.g. district/region/HK representative)
● Extra-curricular activities participation and/or achievements
● Services to school (e.g. prefect) or community
● Special skills attained
7 April 2020 (Announcement of F.1 Admission Successful List to Applicants)
Successful applicants will be notified by phone and through online checking on 7 April 2020. Letter will also be sent on the same day.
7 July 2020 (F.1 Allocation Result Release)
Application results will be announced by the Education Bureau on 7 July 2020.
Unsuccessful applicants will be allocated places in other secondary schools through the standard procedures of SSPA.