Jockey Club Ti-I College
Admission for F.1 (2018-2019)
- Equal emphasis on academic achievement and development of students’ potential in sports or arts
- Advocate whole-person education and strive to nurture future all-round leaders
- Grammar school using English as Medium of Instruction (EMI)
- A Dormitory for selected students to broaden exposure and enrich experiences
- Strong bonds with and mutual support from parents
- Full autonomy (100% discretion) in F.1 student intake
- Above-standard facilities and resources as supported by the Jockey Club funding
- Strong expert team of experienced and dedicated staff
- Aided secondary school with minimal affordable fees
- Easily accessible with convenient location next to Fo Tan MTR station
- Recruit students over entire territory with no restriction on districts
- Not taking up the two quotas of discretionary application of each student
- Good conduct
- Good academic performance
- Strong interests and good potentials in sports/visual arts
- Ready for taking up challenges
January 2018 (Accepting Applications)
Starting from 1 December 2017, application forms are available from the following:
- our school office
- our school website
- EDB Regional Education Service Centres
- your current primary school
Completed application form and an application fee of $50 in a crossed cheque payable to “The Incorporated Management Committee of Jockey Club Ti-I College” should be submitted to our school in person or reach our school by mail during the period of 2-19 January 2018.
March to April 2018 (Attending Aptitude Test and Interviews)
Students' academic performance in primary schools, conduct and potentials in sports or visual arts are to be assessed. Suitable applicants will be invited to attend an Aptitude Test and Interviews.
(i) Aptitude Test and 1st Interview : 17 March 2018
(ii) 2nd Interview : 21 March – 13 April 2018
(for applicants who have successfully passed the 1st interview)
July 2018 (Admission Result Announcement)
Application results will be announced by the Education Bureau on 10 July 2018.
Unsuccessful applicants can be allocated places in other secondary schools through the standard procedures of SSPA.
Application Form can be downloaded HERE (Starting from 1 December 2017).
You are also invited to attend our F.1 Admission Information Session and School Open Day on Sunday, 10 Dec 2017. Details will be available in our school website in due course.